This will be a page in which I will post my kudos for President Obama. I disagree with much of Obama’s platform and behavior. But I will give credit where credit is due:
- Didn’t raise a fuss when a man open-carried an AR-15 at a Tea Party protest across the street from his townhall meeting.
- In referring to Kanye West’s despicable behavior, called him an asshole.
- Declared that Federal law enforcement would not pursue medical marijuana users in the states that had legalized it. Helping to reduce victimless crime arrests.
- Joined Billy Graham on the National Day of Prayer despite the court saying it was unconstitutional for government to have such a day.
- In receiving Polanski’s letter from French President Sarkozy; didn’t even bother to read it – or so I hear.
- Called for the stop to Oil subsidies.
- Brews his own beer?
- President Obama supports your right to do with your own property as you please (at least so far as involves unlocking your cell phone).
- President to sign bill allowing Native American tribes to have authority to prosecute certain criminal activities by non-tribe members.http://news.yahoo.com/bill-gives-tribes-authority-over-non-indians-091954152.html
- President Obama discourages his daughters from getting tattoos. But gotta give him credit for how he does so. President Obama declared to his daughters, that if they get a tattoo, he will get the exact same tattoo in the exact same spot and post it to youtube.comhttp://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/04/24/obamas-threat-to-sasha-malia-a-family-tattoo/
This list may be added to over time. It all depends on President Obama.